Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve nite, HC went out and came back very late (actually she came back only on Chrsitmas Day). I can smell Herbie's scent and I reckon she must have went there for a party. Anyway, we weren't angry as she finally decided to open up all the presents! Wow.. I think Jack and I have more presents than HC .. hehe

Here's a picture of all the presents we received. Thank you all the generous Aunties & Uncles.


After opening up all the presents, HC let me played for the toys for a while. After that I fell asleep.
Ermm... by the way, the blue blanket with a bear actually is a present for Jack by Auntie S.. heehee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow You wearing Fendi outfit and your brother the red Coach outfit (to match his collar issit?) and and and more - burberry ones some more. Your mommy very rich leh.