My paw hurts...

Herbie posted about our Sentosa trip yesterday. Oh yeah.. I had lots of fun... and PAIN!

Why pain? Well, as the waves became too strong for me to swim, HC decided to let me play ball on the pavement instead. There, HC and Uncle TCL started playing football with me. Uncle TCL even commented that the rough pavement should help to file my nails. On the way back, HC even reprimanded me for walking so slowly to the car.
She only realised it later in the evening when I yelped as she was cleaning my paws. After checking, she was horrified to see that the paw pad on my front left and back left paws were coming off, exposing the slightly raw skin beneath.

Poor me.....HC said no exercise for me the next few days until my paw heels. She is diligently applying aloe vera gel for me. I hope it works fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you Joey. Tommy and I know exactly how you feel.

Anonymous said...

dun think aloe vera works. my slave did that on my brother once. in the end, my slave's mum saw that its not working and she POURED yellow lotion on my brother's paws. gosh... imagine a YELLOW PAW. but it works.