Wrestling Games

I have a lot of friends that I hang out with, and our play usually involved game of tug and ball chasing(with Tommy), slapping (from Rafv), butt sniffing (everyone else). And now after 6 long years, I finally found a friend that I can wrestle with!


Please don't think I am bullying Helios. He enjoyed the wrestling so much that he keep coming back for more.. serious...


Ever since Helios started wrestling with me, the rest of the dogs are keen to join in too. Even Herbie - who hardly ever play with me. Of course, Jack is not involved in the group play. If he had joined, I think all the dogs will freak out (Jack is a mean monster in their eyes)


Did you guys hear how the humans were laughing at my unfortunate accident? (I fell and hit my head while trying to hump Helios). Grrrrr..... not funny.

When not wrestling, Helios will run after me.

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

you are doing our name proud!! that was an awesome game of bitey face you guys were playing in the first video!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You do know that Helios is going to be big like those other guys, right?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joey said...

I know Joe, I am starting to enjoy this game alot.

Buster - really? Helios gonna be as big as Tommy / Herbie? mmm.. no matter, I am not worried about size anyway. We terriers are big dogs in small dogs' body, right? kekeke

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm.. ummm.. how come you try to hump Helios? I though he is a boy?? Heehee... Hope u didn't hurt yourself..

Fu Fu said...

Oh Helio is the right size to play wrestling with you. :)

~ fufu

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Looks like Helios is going to be your new best friend. He's going to get bigger and I think it'll be tougher for you to hump him next time. hehe