Bermuda Triangle

There's a bermuda triangle right outisde my house!



My ball will mysteriously disappeared when I am playing a game of fetch. I tried looking and calling my ball-ball to appear but it didn't work.



Joey : yoo-hoo.. anybody there?



























(HC : Joey has lost so many balls inside this drain that I think it might be clogged with balls one day. And it didn't help that sometimes he did it on purpose *roll eyes*)



HC usually bring a spare ball for me - but no matter what, I still want my missing ball-ball!

















Then I had a bright idea, I took the abandoned ball and threw it inside the drain. Voila! The force from abandoned ball pushed out my missing ball-ball!


I am HAPPY!


(HC : well, I am still short of 1 ball! Now the 'abandoned ball' is still stuck inside the drain! What a silly dog!)

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

That sounds like a fun game you are playing with your Mom, can I come play too?? ;)

Huskee and Hershey said...

wahaha... HC, I think Joey is pulling a fast one on you! He is so smart to think of using the other ball to 'push' the other one out!