Monkey Business

A few days ago, HC was in the shower when she heard us barking our heads off. She stuck out her head from the bathroom and saw us barking at the living room window. She reprimanded us and thought nothing of it……

Later in the day when she was closing the window, she saw some orange peel on the window ledge. Puzzled, she then checked on her oranges and realized there were 2 missing oranges! She concluded that the monkey at our estate must have came in to steal them, and that he only managed to steal 2 as we were barking at them earlier!

(HC : I was glad my dogs were there to warn the monkey away, cos I had my breakfast on the table that morning. If they had not barked, the monkeys would have helped themselves to my breakfast and more oranges!)

Jack and I are really good guard dogs – don’t you think we deserved to be fed some oranges too?

1 comment:

billiejean said...

Hi, I don't like monkeys too..when we were walking at lower peirce, the monkeys are very brave and approached us. Mummy was afraid they will come and attack us. May be your home windows need grill...