Other presents

The other presents that we received from HC's recent overseas trip.

Personalised collars. HC's mobile number is embroidered on the underside of the collar in case we ever get lost.


T-shirts for me.

Jumper - cos I like to jump up to catch my ball. I am almost 99% accurate in ball catching. I'm also a good agility dog many many years ago :)



Another t-shirt. I am chewing a deer tendon in both pic.




These t-shirts are to protect my belly from the grass area. So since Jack doesn't roll on the grass - he didn't get any t-shirt from HC. And he didn't get any balls too ... hiak hiak hiak


On a separate note :
I love playing with my rubber squeaky balls. My favourite is the small spiky ones ..



I don't know if anyone has seen this report about toys having phthalates added in to increase its flexibility and durability.

http://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/pressreleases.aspx?id=23926

The effects of phthalates caused vomiting, diarrhoea and stomach cramps.

Now, HC is worried that the balls I played with - has this ingredient in it.

However, she can't stop me from playing with such toys as my life (and happiness) revolved around the balls!!!

P.S. We did something really naughty while HC was away... will update later!

3 comments:

billiejean said...

I really like the colors of your new collars.. and it's a great idea to have the handphone number sewn on the collars.

Anonymous said...

Terrific internet site.

Scandinavian Search Engne Optmization consultant tendering affordable all-encompassing service (sokoptimering).
[url=http://www.smotop.se]Sokoptimering[/url]
http://www.smotop.se

Anonymous said...

i seriously adore all your writing style, very useful.
don't quit as well as keep writing for the reason that it simply truly worth to read it.
excited to look at more and more of your current content, goodbye :)