Stuff from U.S.A.

Alfie's mum recently went to USA for a holiday - and gave us these....





















Beer for dogs! Alfie's mum remembered we blogged about this back in May 2006, and make a 1.5 hours car ride just to get this. We are so deeply touched by her kindness and generosity.

She gave us 4 bottles of the beer, and HC made us share it with other canines friends.

wait.... she is definitely not a 'CANINE'!!!!




















This is Helios' greedy baby sister.

Scuba had a go with this... he seems to like it!




















Helios was not interested at all as he was trying to play with Jack - and of course Jack was trying his best to ignore Helios' effort.


Me? Of course I loved it! I drank so much and so fast that HC had to physically restrained me as she's afraid I might drink till my bladder burst. HAHAHAHA...














My stupid brother Jack does not want to drink the beer initially- I think he thought it's poison? cos he only drank if after he saw how much I enjoyed the beer.

Besides the beer, Alfie's mum (a.k.a Auntie SK) also bought me two bouncy toys.

















This video will show how much I love the toy.


Thank you Auntie SK !

7 comments:

Alfie's Mum said...

aiyo, joey, i was smiling seeing how u attack the ball. Fi would have had the ball in pieces in a matter of seconds / U are much gentler than your late sumseng girlfriend!

Joe Stains said...

woo we have had that beer before and it is delicious!! I hear Helios's human bites, be careful!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Beer! Sounds good!
I can see how much you are enjoying your toy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hi! I came across your blog and liked it and was wondering if you would like to exchange links with me. My blog is: http://mycutemutt.blogspot.com. As you know, a link exchange is a free and quick way to get more traffic to your site. If you agree, I'll put your link on my site right away if you will do the same for me.
email: mymail@kramnet.se
Thanks a lot and good luck blogging,
Cindy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi guys,
We took our bottle of booze from Scuba's place on Sat and wanted to thank you for sharing it with us and also can you please thank Auntie SK on our behalf for making the long drive to buy them?
We have not tried them yet.. maybe will open it when there is a Man-U match going on (cos our dad drinks beer when there is a Man-U match)..

Anonymous said...

Do i get a taste of it too :p

Snowball said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Luv
Snowball