Bad news and more rain

After the last vet review, it is confirmed that Jack's cornea has still not healed. So surgery is the only option for him - and is on this Saturday! Poor Jack - knowing that Sat was the day after his birthday.



There are more rainfall this week, and the infuriating thing is that it usually happens in the evening - when we were due for our walks! Grrr....



To make up for it, HC bought more deer tendon for us.



Here's 1 kg worth of deer tendons!

The lady at the shop was surprised and asked HC : "Woah.. your doggies ate the deer tendons so fast?" as the last time she bought it were about a month or two ago!

Jack enjoying his deer tendon. His eye seems ok, and don't squint as much. But still didn't heal well enough.



I tried all angles to get a better bite.


After an hour of wrestling with the deer tendon, I am still full of energy and wants to play. So HC gave me a new toy : Eggplant Giggle!



I like it so much that I took it to bed with me last night!


Can the rain please go away?



2 comments:

billiejean said...

Haha.. Joey, you have a wide mouth and long tongue...Thanks to your HC help, we also getting a 1 kg of deer tendon!

Anonymous said...

Keeping Jack in my prayers, hope he gets well soon.