Chinese New Year Holidays

It's the Chinese New Year and we are enjoying a quality 5-day long holiday with HC.

On the first day itself, HC gave us a red packet filled with treats.



We had to do a obligatory pose with the oranges and red packets.

I am usually very accommodating to pose for pictures, but Jack kept his head away.

(HC : Jack usually reacts at this when he is near Joey and treats. He knew from experience that Joey gets very possessive with treats.)

After posing, we get to tear open our red packets.

I was very enthusiatic with mine.

However, Jack was too polite so HC had to open it for him.



We also get desserts... I think it is called a mini-pear?



It's really MINI.


Again we had to pose for pictures.



and again... Jack turned his head away as I was on his left.

We also get to see my little cousin.
He's a 7 month old maltese, and about 1/3 of my size. He's less than 2 kg.



HC couldn't get a good picture of him with us as he is crazily obsessed with licking our lips and ears.
We also get to go to the park for a good fetch game.

On the back home, Jack was so tired although he doesn't do much except sit by the fence.

He was totally knocked out and didn't mind smelling my butt throughout the car ride. haha










8 comments:

billiejean said...

Oh.. you two have been promoted to sitting in the car front seat?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Ohhh.. your cousin is so cute!! What is his name??

Joey said...

his name is either "DIRTY" or "IRRITATING"... haha

Dog Training Tips said...

Belated Happy Chinese New Year!!! You're so cute...
xoxo

# Crate Training Puppies...
# Three Great Reasons Consider Crate Training Puppies…

isitandwatchtheworldgoby said...

Hi Joey! We're having a party Sentosa Wavehouse this Sunday and would like to invite yourself, Jack and HC to come! I would like to email you more details but can't find your email address! Could you email me your contact please?

lildogomine said...

I love the car seat. I think I might like one in pink. I'm glad you enjoyed the treats and here is that website, as promised. http://wwwk9puppy.co.uk/PuppiesforSale

invisible fence said...

Poor you! Come here & stay with us. We will play with you.

pet containment systems said...

I've been searching the internet and I stumbled upon your website. A lot of the things I've read on it so far sound like what our trainer says and it seems like you really understand and know dogs. My question is, do you agree with our trainer? She says that he is too dangerous to have in our home with our children (ages 9, 4, and 1), that putting him outside would be cruel because he's a pack animal (which I totally agree with), and that giving him away could be dangerous to another owner or even our dog. She also told us that he may never bite us or our children, but if it were her dog, she would have it put down, just because of the possible risk. She said she knew it was hard to hear, and it is ... which is why I'm asking what you would do - would you ever suggest putting a dog down in this type of situation? I would truly value your opinion and appreciate you taking the time to read this and hopefully reply.