Early Riser

Jack is a early riser. He will wake up at about the same time as HC. While HC busied herself with her morning routine, Jack will irritates me with his gnawing sound.

He loves to fetch 3-4 pcs of his chew bones from the toy box to his bed and take turns to gnaw at each of them.















See how he placed the 2 other chew bones on the floor first? He will then rotate the chew toys every few mins.

All these gnawing is disturbing my beauty sleep! Grrrrrrr.....




Can someone please get him to keep quiet?

9 comments:

Sundae said...

hehehe,

seems like jack is trying to get attention from HC?

try hiding the bones the night before. :P

ChoCoLicks,
Sundae

Joe Stains said...

Tanner bugs the crap out of me in the morning too. He shakes and stretches and licks and yawns and makes a ton of noise!

Bee Bee said...

Can't blame Jack -- he needs to do something to get rid of those tartar mah - not easy to have clean white teeth ya know ;)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh no poor Joey.. Maybe you can get ear plugs to block off the sounds?

~ Girl girl

billiejean said...

Hi Joey,

I thought you sleep in the bed with HC? It turns out you have your own bed! You are so cool! I like to snuggle with my Mummy at night!

Billie Jean

Anonymous said...

hi Joey,

Jack is an early riser? How early does he gets up? I have two wake-up sessions.

1st - at 4:30am as I want to go pee.
2nd - at 9:30am when my hoomans finally wake up.

Kekeke... Lucky that Jack is not playing with the squeaky toys.

Licks,
Snoopy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm.. Hide his bones (if you dare!!)...

Ashley said...

love those beds... they look super comfy!
Check out my Dog Blog :)

Frasier said...

Hi Guys,
Jack was my mom and dads old dogs name.And you guys are smooth coats like me.
frasier