Hidden Treasures

HC came home from work, and found me looking at her like this.
















She asked, "what's wrong, Joey?"

And I had to SHOW her exactly what I want.















Joey : you geddit?















HC finally got what I was trying to say and helped me to retrieve my hidden treasure. It was a tiny piece of treat that rolled out of my treat ball and ran under HC's step machine to hide.

(HC : Both Jack and Joey will get some treats before I leave for work daily. To give them more challenge and buy me time to leave peacefully, their treats are hidden in treats balls, sealed boxes and rolled towels. And this is not the first time that Joey's treats rolled to unreachable areas. I'll reach home some 9 hours later, and somehow, he'll always remember that he had an unreachable treat somewhere. The good thing that came out of his fantastic memory is that there will never be a forgotten pests-attracting treat lying somewhere in the house)

In another incident where the treats rolled under the machine again, HC came home and found me looking dirty as I had been trying for hours to dig the treat out.

Black marks over my cheek.














Black marks over my paws.































I just hate having to wait 9 hours for HC. Can't she come home earlier?

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I think your HM needs to get her priorities straight and work less!!! I remember where stuff is too, must be a terrier thing!

Anonymous said...

Your hooman works long hours too, huh? My hooman works long hours too. I need to nip her bum-bum from time to time to give me affection.

My hooman just got me a new toy and she'll blog about it soon. ;-)

I understand the problem of treats rolling under somewhere. *Sigh*.. Why do hoomans like to put things to obstruct our way?

Licks,
Snoopy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you sure have very good memory on where your treats are Joey

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Joey u looked like u had a moustache! @_@

Helios said...

I don't have rolling treats, but I have rolling balls under the so-far!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think you-mans do that so we keep occupied.

Bussie Kissies
Buster