Sentosa

It has been raining non-stop today, but luckily, we I had a fantastic time at Sentosa early in the morning before the rain starts. (HC : Only Joey enjoys himself at Sentosa. Jack will sit and sulk until I said "Let's go home". )


I've got 2 balls!















Now which one should I play first?















Must HC throw the ball that far out to the sea?






























Dilemna... red or yellow ball?














let me roll on the yellow one first!















I am so thankful we get to go to the beach before it rained!










4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

sorry your weather is so rainy, here its been pretty great. I will try to send some good weather your way.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you sure look like you had a pawsome time at the beach Joey

~ Girl girl

Snowball said...

I went to Sentosa on Saturday too. Which beach did you go to? I usually go to Tanjong Beach.

Luv
Snowball

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That looks like so much fun. I don't go out in the water that far. If mom throws it to far I just stand there and bark at it. I think that helps it float in closer!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie