Bean Bag

I was reading Joe Stains' blog - and there were rare glimpse of him sharing his snuggle ball with Tanner.

It reminds me years years ago - HC bought back a huge bean bag for herself back in Australia. Soon after, Jack was adopted by HC - and decided he wanted the bean bag for himself. Then, me came along - and decided I want it too.
So sometimes, we get to share the bean bag (for about 2 mins - until Jack decides to chase me away).




















I know... Jack looks very unwilling to share it with me.

Anyway, the bean bag is history now - as I've peed on it once when I was angry with HC for coming home late. :)

4 comments:

billiejean said...

hi Joey,

We have a blue dolphin bean bag too. But Cookie has peed on it, and I have tried to chew through it. As it contains toxic styrofoam, my Mummy decided to get rid of it.

BJ

Joe Stains said...

I sure hope I don't have to end up peeing on my snuggle ball to keep Tanner away from it!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi guys,
I bet that the bean bag was good while it lasted, right? Hee... Maybe you can convince HC to buy another one?

Deal jones said...

This accessory can also be used as toys for your kids that your kids would surely enjoy to the fullest with their friends.

Bean Bags