Desperate

It has been raining so much that I couldn't go to the dog park to play fetch game.

I got desperate..... and insisted on bringing my ball out even if it is visiting friends' for dinnner.

At the stairwell, I looked hopefully at HC and said, "play ball, please?"



(HC : Joey was really desperate for a game of ball. He carried the ball all the way from house to the car. When we reached my friend's place, he wanted to carry the ball out but I took it away as I didn't want him to fight with my friend's dog. So the ball was left in the car.
Upon returning back home, he dutifully carried the ball back to the house. So the ball actually took a car ride that day!)

3 comments:

billiejean said...

Because of the rain.. the dog run is so wet and muddy....so sad..

billiejean said...

Because of the rain.. the dog run is so wet and muddy....so sad..

Anonymous said...

А! Das war wirklich interessant. Ich liebte es zu lesen