Mr. Sandman

HC said I am Mr. Sandman.

Since my last trip to the beach, HC has been digging out sand from my left ear daily!

She is complaining that her cotton buds are running out cos she had to use about 5-6 buds daily just to clear the sand around the outer ear. She has also been dipping ear solution into my ear 3 times a day so that I can shake the sand out.

I really hate the daily ear cleaning session. What's more with HC shining her touch light into my ear canal for inspection.

$$^^%##$#)&^^


This is how I get the sand into my ear.

















Can you stop the ear cleaning please? It itch very badly!














I said Enough is Enough.

2 comments:

Rafv said...

I do really understand, Joey. Ear cleaning is really pain in the a**.
I hate it so badly..

See, there is a product called ear plug for human's use.

Need one? I can steal it from Mum's drawer.

R

Joe Stains said...

wow, I HATE getting my ears messed with!