Playing Tug

HC bought me another new toy. It is called a pull-a-part toy.

It looks like this...



















and when you pulled it apart, it comes out in 3 parts.




















Jack and me enjoying a tug game with the new toy. Do we look like mad dogs?









I play tug almost every day with Jack. He may look cool at the park, but at home, he does entertain me.

At my friends' place, we also like to play tug.

Here's a short clip of Tommy, Scuba and I. It looks like Scuba is on Tommy's side! grrrrr...


8 comments:

Sundae said...

Be careful not to shake off Jack's head. Heehee.

Myeo said...

Not sure why but we are unable to see the viseo. It is taking very long to load.. We will try again tomorrow.

Love
Boy n Baby

Hammer said...

Hi Joey

Thanks for visiting my blog again and for caring about my mum and Beau.

I'd be the same with any toy. I'd rip it apart, just in fun though.

Sorry for taking so long to reply but we've had computer problems. Mum is going to update my blog, hopefully tonite.

Love from your friend, Hammer

Myeo said...

We can see the video now. You both look like you have a great tome paying tug-of-war.

Love
Boy n Baby

Joe Stains said...

we play tug almost every day too, but we drag each other all over the house.

Herbie said...

so.... how long did the tug toy survive?

Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, you're good at playing tug. So who win more during tug? You or Jack?

~ fufu

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

I think we almost kill the green snake.