7th Anniversary cum Birthday - 16/04/07

On 16th April 2000, Jack was brought home by HC. Thus, last Monday, we celebrated Jack's 7th "Stray-Free" Anniversary cum birthday at our usual park. Due to the rainy season, some of our friends like Sugar and Chili weren't around, but we had a rare guest - Ice.

While waiting for the rest of our friends, Jack decided to guard his food.















Finally after much waiting, the birthday boy was given the honour of biting into the cake first. (Cake complimentary from Auntie V. Auntie S also made a delicious chicken pie, but in our hurry to eat, we forgot to take pic.)

Demonic Jack and his cake.














More demonic pictures..















After having the food, it is time for "the birds and the bees" lesson.

Actually, Ice spotted it first. Once he saw it, he maintained the same pointing posture throughout the event.

For those who are unaware, Ice is a Britanny, and they are known for their excellent pointing skills.














Close up on what the frogs were doing.. naughty naughty!

















Jack received a few presents and a card from our favorite hamsterrier - Fu Fu.














See, he even know how to draw a portrait of Jack














We forgot to take a picture of the rest of the presents, except for these as they are given by a special someone - Huskee! (Jack has a crush on Huskee!)

See how he enjoys chewing Huskee's presents?














I reckoned that since he received 2 bones, Huskee must have wanted me to have 1.
So I stole the green one.

After awhile, I decided that the blue one looks interesting as well.


Me eyeing at Jack with his blue chew, the green one forgotten.















Waiting for a chance to take the blue chew.
















Hiak Hiak Hiak.. the bone is now MINE!
















HC tried to take away the blue chew as she said I cannot be so greedy.















Since I refused to give up my blue chew, HC took out another present to reward Jack - Dingo Bone! And of course I HAD to take it away from Jack as rawhide is no good for him :)















Hc gave up and decided to keep all the bones away from us.

Me venting my frustration at the wrapping instead!

















10 comments:

Herbie said...

U bad dog... bully old man... must respect the elderly you know? *ahem* I think I'm older than you too.

Jay said...

Happy happy birthday, Jack!

Jay

Rafv said...

hehe, I was thinking the frog on top is a boy? he is tiny than below one :) Can it be successful?

Happy birthday to boss, Jack!

R

Anonymous said...

hope u had a good birthday celebration with your friends jack. i was sent to my god ma's place on that day as my mum had to work late...sob3.
thanks for my birthday presents J+J. See Ya sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Joey, how could u? take jack's toy? tsk tsk.. if i do that to grumpy Russell, i sure get a scar..

i love dog run.. too bad i cant get the toads.. My slave said i am very bad.. should not bark at Tommy because of the toads.. so heres my apology.. sorriee

Joe Stains said...

happy 7th year with your family!! Tanner ALWAYS steals my bones!!!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

How thoughtful of you!

Are you gonna be at the DWB 1 year anniversary international Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty next week end? I sure hope so! For details on how to sign up, visit my blog and click on the Wine & Cheese Chat Pawty button.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Fu Fu said...

Jack's birthday cake looks so cute. Hope he had a great birthday. :)

~ fufu

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I hope that you and jack enjoyed the bones!! (Lucky thing that I am an 'only' child and don't have anyone 'stealing' my stuff!!) Jack's birthday cake looked so nice! And pls thank Jack for the treats... I LOVE ALL OF THEM..

Joey said...

yup, butchy, i have already voted you!