She loves me...... ALOT

oh ya.. I know for sure now that HC loves me ... ALOT.

She was given a FREE tub of chinese delicacy called Bird's Nest recently. I heard that it is quite expensive, and only rich humans (like superstars) can afford to eat it on a daily basis.

This is how cooked bird nest soup look like...



And you know what? HC said that she will share it with us so that we, too can have beautiful skin (bird nest is known to beautify one's complexion)

Jack licking his bowl clean...


Me, same same....

Any difference in my complexion??

After drinking the delicacy, HC brought us shopping and bought dried kangaroo treats. There is also a packet ofr dried bananas. I love bananas, but Jack hates it and he will spit it out. But funnily, he enjoys the bananas that HC dried using our food dryer. So HC decided to get this packet of dried bananas to see if Jack will eat it.
(yes yes, Scuba, Herbie and Helios - I know HC said the dried bananas are for all the dogs - well, she lied!! it's for Jack and I.. tee hee hee)

Anyway, after the shopping trip, we came back to join the Dogs with Blogs' Pawty. When I was happily chatting to the various dogs online, HC came to me and said she has a major problem! She ran out of toilet paper and had to get it, and would we be so kind as to accompany her to the store? She promised to make it real quick.
And guess what?
She was supposed to buy toilet paper, and she came back with these instead!



No wonder she took so long in the store. We were bored to tears waiting in the car! Grrrrrr.....woman!

8 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

Wah !! Bird nest??? sooooooooooooo good. Then you 2 gonna have nice nice coat then.

e said...

Hey Joey...
mmmmmmmm BIRD. Fei loves chasing birds but we never let her get one.

Your complexion is much whiter!! is that because of the bird's nest?

hehe

Fei

Huskee and Hershey said...

No waaaaaaaaaaay man.. You guys had Bird's Nest?? I want, I want!!

Fu Fu said...

Wah you doggies have bird's nest. So lucky. I bet you'll have flawless complextion now. Yeah I was waiting for you to come back for the chat. No wonder I didn't see you. Your HC bought so much things


~ fufu

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
Oh wow..yan wo..that's really very good life man. :)
Where do you get those kangeroo treats from? Mom says she hasn't seen them around else she would buy for me. I don't really believe her...sheesh.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

You eat kangaroo?!?!?! Cool! Is it like beef jerky?

I swear everythime my mom goes to the store she comes back with a new pair of shoes.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Be careful.......... bird flu.

Yeah where is the banana your HC promised us.


Droooooooooling

Joe Stains said...

My mom can never just get one thing at the store either. I think you look so great already I dont know how any soup can improve that!