The Demonic Jack

Jack is a demon!

I have photos to prove!!

The other day, he was sitting by the fence at the park, when he spotted a frog.































He turns into a demon when the predator in him kicks in!

















He went into a barking fenzy when he realised the frog is at the other side of the fence.















Much later, he spotted another frog, and this time, the frog is in HIS SIDE of the fence. HC saw Jack using his front paws to whack the poor frog. Luckily, HC stopped Jack in time, otherwise, he'll become minced frog meat for Jack's supper.


More proof that Jack is a demon...
















Close up.








5 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Ack.. That's so scary.. So Joey are you scare to live with Demon Jack?

~ fufu

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Let me tell you. Frogs are yukky.

I remembered picking one up (not only are they yukky), I got water poured down my throat by evil Auuntie S

Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh dear.. Poor Kermit..

Hammer said...

Hey Joey

Jack does not look like a demon to me. Are you sure ?

Re frogs, I'm not interested in the green ones, just the ugly cane toads which are poisonous. My mum has 'toad time' curfew for me every night. She spoils my fun. The night times are cooling down now so the cane toads are hiding. Drat !!

Thanks for visiting my blog again. My mum had to wait a very long time (she won't let me say because she is SO OLD NOW !!)to have her very own horse. We live on 5 acres so we are very lucky.

Love from your friend, Hammer

Joe Stains said...

omdog my mom hates frogs a lot so she said she wouldnt have minded if he accidentally ate that frog!!