Disastrous pictures

HC was looking through our photo album, and realised she has very few pictures with us. Though she doesn't fancy taking pictures, she knows she should take more with us else she might regret in future.

So, with no other humans at home, she decided to DIY and set up the camera timer.

sigh.... it was a long session (20 mins, 100 over pictures) as we were not very co-operative dogs when it comes to picture taking. And HC was getting really angry and exasperated with us. What was supposed to be a loving photo taking session ended up in her scolding, threatening us to sit still and to look into the blardy camera!


Jack shows his obvious displeasure at taking pictures.



HC almost struggled me to death !


A more acceptable picture, but unfortunately the picture was not sharp enough.


oh well, at least HC now has some pictures with us, never mind the disastrous results!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...hahahahaha!!! Lucky for my mummy, I have this crazy thing about red flashy lights so the timer thing works. I actually LOOK at the camera!
=) I like Jack's profile. Very nice!

Joe Stains said...

oh boy the humans have the wackiest ideas. I am glad you made it as difficult as possible for her!

Huskee and Hershey said...

HAHAHAHH.. LOL..
This is sooo funny! My mom always gets herself SO upset when she tries to take pictures of me cos I have the uncanny ability to look away at just the right moment!! (There were even times when she threw the camera on the table in a fit of anger!!)

Gigi, Slurpee, Nachos and Murrey said...

Hahahhaha... that was funny.
S was giggling behind me when she saw the pics.
Hope you all had fun~!

Herbie said...

ahhh.... you could have asked my M for help....

speaking of which, I don't have a lot of photos with my M either.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Heee. Joey you're so funny. You really looked like you're being strangled there

~ girl girl

Bentley and Niko said...

you have nice pictures with a blurry fleshy colored person!