Friends

Have you wonder how many dogs and human can a normal sedan car fits?

Answer - 3 humans, 5 dogs (3 retrievers + 2 jacks)

The other day, we were planning to go for dinner and decided all of us should try to fit into ONE car instead.

Although the car belongs to me (yes Mine, HC is my designated driver), Jack and I are good hosts and leave the good seats to my friends.

Back seat - Auntie S and the three retrievers

Did you notice Herbie fell asleep almost immediately? Or is he one of those selfish humans on the train that pretend to sleep so that they do not need to offer the seats to the needy?

Jack and I laid down on the floor board.



Also, we received a gift recently from HC's friend.




At first we were disappointed that the gift was made of wood and not edible. Then, I had a bright idea! I decided to hang this on the main door so HC has no excuse not to feed us before she leaves the house.
Don't you think all doggies should have one of these at home?

6 comments:

Sundae said...

So nice of the both of you to share your car space! I cannot share mine with other dogs! it's mine and mine only! :P

That's a nice gift. Mama shld get 1 too. Sometimes she forgets to feed me before going out.


Love,
Sundae

Joe Stains said...

that is so funny!! you guys need a minivan!

Ben & Darling said...

What car is that?? Can fit so many of you...and still you all look very comfy in it.

Good Idea for the gift too...from now on your hooman will never forget to feed u....mayb you should get more and put it all over your place, toilet, kitchen, balcony, living room or dining room. Or you can hanf it on your neck!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh, your car can fit in so many humans and doggies. And that "feed me" sign is such a great idea. :)


~ girl girl

Hammer said...

Hi Joey

That's a great idea to put the sign on the front door so your hoomans don't forget to feed you. I make certain my mum doesn't forget me.

You all look as if you're having fun in the car.

Love from Hammer

Lorenza said...

Hi Joey.
That must be a very big car! You all fit just right!
I love your sign. I thinks its a great idea. I need to talk with my mom about that!
Have a nice day
Lorenza