Forget Me Not

Remember my HC's office dog - ToTo?

Well, he is actually 'illegal', as HC has not sought proper permission to keep ToTo in the office compound. HC cannot find a good excuse for the office to keep him officially, because ToTo is a scaredy dog. After feeding him for 9 months, he still runs away when HC comes near. I think HC has now called him "the useless guard dog", because ToTo will attempt to guard the office by barking at strangers and then runs away!

To help him overcome his fear, HC has bought 2 Bach remedies - Mimulus and Larch. She has been feeding him for the last 1 week. However, HC could only feed him twice a day with food which is different from the recommended instructions. So hopefully, it'll work for him.

The useless guard dog...



Remember my new door tag?


I think ToTo should get a few of these to remind his 'two' slaves: - HC will feed in the morning and another colleague during lunchtime. However, sometimes due to wet weather or workload, they'll forget and will only remember when HC and her colleague meet after the usual mealtime. (They would say, "OHH I forgot to feed ToTo!" and rushed down to feed him.)

And HC complains that ToTo is very smelly. He has never showered in his entire life! eeek!


7 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Wahhh.. he is so lucky.. no need to shower.. unlike me.. got to bath at least once a week!!

Thehiddenburrow said...

where do u buy the bach remedy from? I searched all over but haven't been able to find it. :( I'm looking for the rescue remedy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Toto is so lucky to have your HC and colleague to feed him. I hope he'll be a brave guard doggie soon


~ girl girl

Joey said...

Hi thehiddenburrow - you can find bach remedy at Plant & Planet (centrepoint) and thie other organic store at tanglin. The centrepoint one has the full range!

Thehiddenburrow said...

Thanks! Will go buy!

Ben & Darling said...

No shower is great !!!

Herbie said...

I don't wanna bath too!