My Friends

This post is dedicated to my good friends. HC said we are very lucky to be able to meet and play with our friends almost daily. She said not alot of dogs get to do that.

Helios, Tommy and I. Why is Tommy sniffing my neck when I am playing tug with Helios?

Here's a funny picture of Helios getting humped (by me) , and I was distracted (along with Tommy) by a toy that a human was dangling above our heads.
While we were happily playing, Herbie is behind sniffing Tommy's butt.

Tommy and I played with our favorite game - Tug-of-Ball! (ermm... did you see someone spying on us?)

The Spy (Scuba) tried to come in-between Tommy and I.



The Spy watching us again....


And again, (see his nice pink butt? hehehe)



Spy was again caught watching us when we are taking pictures! What was he up to?

Scuba : I wasn't doing anything! I'm sleep walking! Honest!


For those of you not familiar with Scuba, he has a reputation of sleeping most of the time. He can continue to sleep on the floor when we are stepping all over him. At 9p.m, he will demand to be let into the bedroom to sleep by walking to the bedroom door and leaning his head against the door (he thinks he has to power to open the door just by meditation). And he doesn't care that his guests (us) are still around and playing noisily. If he needs to sleep, he will...
And Scuba takes power nap. He will nap for 1/2 hr, and then wakes up to try to join in the game. But sometimes, he joins in at the wrong time - such as when Tommy is tired and sleeping. Scuba aspires to be either a dentist or beautician (he cannot decide which) by licking another dog's entire head and/or mouth.

And of course Tommy is irritated sometimes and tried to push Scuba away (hehehe).


(HC : I am very glad Joey gets to meet and play with his friends daily. All of them play very well together and politely too. For example, we had a chew hoove once. And all the dogs (I think there were about 6-7 of them) took turns to chew at it. I am serious... one will be chewing while the others waited. Then the one chewing it will get distracted and walks away. Another dog will then take over the chew hoove. So far, only my other dog - Jack is a bit rude. Jack actually growled at Tommy and snatched the chew hoove right under Tommy's nose. Luckily, most of them give way to Jack:)
However, Jack still does not want to play with the rest of the dogs. He is more of a discipline master. One bark, and the dogs will stop playing)





















4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

you really are lucky to get to play like that everyday! scuba is a nosy fellow!

Sundae said...

What great friends you have! And it's so good to meet up with them alomst daily. :)

Girl Girl Hamster said...

So nice that you doggies can meet up with your friends regularly for chat and play

~ girl girl

Ben & Darling said...

What??

You all play together almost every day??? Thats cool man. Im soooooooo jealous...I can only meet up with my friends few times a YEAR !!! I wish I have a landed house soon....so I can go back KL to meet up my friends.

HEY MOM, CAN YOU LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING !!! WHERE IS MY LANDED HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!