New toy and new friend

This is a belated post.

Last week, HC bought us a new toy. It was a Tuffies toy.
The one she got is ranked 8/10 for toughness, especially good for aggressive chewers!

Of course I had to bring it out to show my friends the new toy.

Helios and Scuba were ecstatic with the new toy and were soon playing tug of war.

Then Helios and me having a go at it.
As you can see, Helios is very taken by this toy. He keep hogging it the whole night and try to taunt us with it.
HC decided to leave this toy at Scuba's place as all the 'aggressive' chewers are there.


We also had a new friend - Max. He was staying with Scuba for a week cos his human parents were out of town.
And of course, I had to teach him how to "play" since he had very few friends.




Throughout all this fun session, a single lone dog was lying half-dead on the floor. Herbie was nursing a bad stomache... eeeekkk... no wonder I smell poo-poo the entire night.


At the end of a fun session, we were made to pose for a 'family' portrait. Even the half-dead dog was asked to sit straight and smile.



7 comments:

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Max is home now but heard he is missing us

Joe Stains said...

hmm that toy might be tough enough for me and the doofus! I am glad you taught Max how to play!

Ume said...

keke... u r so nice to teach Max how to "play"...
ohhh.... n dats a reali huge toy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
I like to make firends with you.My name is Skotch, a Chihuahua. Can you link me please?
I am at http://skotch.blogspot.com
Skotch

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure looks like a fun toy. You're so nice to share your toys with your friends


~ girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I just caught up with the news abt Toto.. so sad.. =(
Anyway, I like your new toy.. it looks really neat!

MJ's doghouse said...

wow that looks liek a very fun toy...i wish i could find one...i could play with my puppy with it
I lvoe your family portrait