Alone

The humans took up dancing recently. But to our dismay, dogs were not allowed to tag along! The humans said that we will distract them and they cannot concentrate on learning the steps while keeping an eye on us. (haven't they heard of multi-tasking?)

To make us feel better, we were all sent to Scuba's place where poor Auntie Sam (Scuba's caregiver) has to take care of 5 dogs for almost 2.5 hours. Though I loved Auntie Sam alot, I cannot get over the fact that HC had forsaken her evening ritual of playing fetch with me.

Every week, I will follow HC out to the lift landing whenever I see her walk out of the house, hoping to go along with her. Alas, HC said 'no' and Auntie Sam had to coaxed me back to the house.

Usually, this is what happens when we dogs get together.



But with HC gone, I am in no mood to play and sat by the front door waiting for HC to come back.

What took her so long?



And.. I found out the most annoying part - the class was supposed to be an hour, yet they were gone for 2.5 hrs! And I overheard the humans happily discussing which food places they can check out every week!
(HC : I think most responsible owners would feel the same way. We spent most of our time with our dogs, but sometimes we were happy to have a little bit of time to ourselves.)

5 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Poor Joey, you look real sad there. You must have missed your HC alot when she's not around


~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

*** Joey, my mom hijacked this so the below comment is definitely NOT from me ***

I totally understand.. as with most 'relationships', some 'alone time' is good! - From Huskee's Mom

Snowball said...

Hi Joey,

Were you and Jack at the dog show last Sunday? We thought we say 2 JRT that looks really like you outside BK but we won't sure thus we did not go over to say hi.

I love to be alone with my jie jie too.

Luv,
Snowball

Joey said...

Hey Snowball
Yup.. my HC goes to dog show just because it is next to BK. You should have came over to say Hi cos Jack loves white fluffy dogs :)

Snowball said...

Hi Joey,

Yup. we will keep a look out for you the next time. Either at Sentosa or any of the regular doggie hang out.

PS:There is a survey that I need your help to do. Please check out my blog. Thanks!

Luv,
Snowball