My Neighbours

Recently, HC has been letting me play in my neighbourhood.

And I realised I have weird neighbours.

This orange fat one likes to sleep inside a drain.


According to HC, this orange cat is very affectionate. He loves to run to HC when he saw her, purring and asking for tummy rubs.

Seeing how friendly he is to HC, I decided to see if he minds my company.

After a while, he showed me his favourite hiding place.



Joey : mmmm... is that where you like to hide?


Later, I saw his room mate and decided to go and say Hi.
But his body language is entirely different from the orange fat cat. He seems tense and wary... I wonder why.

Since he is quite tense in my presence, I decided to show him I meant no harm by not making sudden move.
But he is still giving me his evil eye!

Wonder when he will lose his guard and be nicer to me?


5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I dont think those cats will make very nice neighbors, cats cant be trusted!

billiejean said...

Hi Joey,

How come you don't chase after the cats like I do? You are so cool around cats! Whenever I see a cat, I go crazy!

Billie Jean

Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow.. you are a brave guy Joey... That cat looks quite big.. almost the same size as you.. and that evil eye.. *shivering*

Ume said...

u gotta be careful, Joey... cats r unreliable.

Ben & Darling said...

wah!! They look like both my kitty bro & sista but they are HUGE!!!