Exciting Week

We had an exciting week.

Firstly, we were invited to Bailey's 2nd birthday celebrations at Pawtobello. We had lots of fun eating the entire night. (HC : I think Joey meant they had fun sniffing and eating food off the floor the entire night! No wonder they poo so much the next day! hahaha)

Sorry there are no pictures cos HC was already late from work and was in too much of a hurry to leave the house with us to remember to bring along a camera.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Bailey! I hope you enjoy all your presents!

We were also stuck at home some nights due to sudden downpour.

So I decide to rough play with my favorite rabbit - "labbit".

After a while, HC decided I was hurting labbit too much and tried to snatch him away from me.


Can you tell what is missing?
HC said I am banned from playing with labbit until she has the time to perform surgery on him.

With time on my paws, I decided to peek at what Jack's doing.

Oh my god... Jack is starting to resemble my labbit! (hint : bunny teeth!)
Jack was really pissed when he realised I secretly took an unglam pic of him, and decided not to return to his bed.


All in all, I had a fun time!



6 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear, your poor labbit. Does it mean she can't hop around now?

~ Girl girl

Joe Stains said...

I cannot believe that you were sneaking around taking pictures, that sounds like something Tanner would do!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hahahha... Jack the Labbit??

Ralph said...

I'm new to the blog circle so I wanted to say hey-ya! I think it's cool that you're a JRT like me but my hair is shaggy

Woofs,
Ralph

Ume said...

oh oh... Labbit is badly in need of an opawration.

Lorenza said...

Poor rabbit! Sure needs a mayor surgery!
That is a great picture of Jack Rabbit!
Have a nice day
Lorenza