Holiday Celebrations

HC has not been going to work since the 19th Dec, and I heard she's only going back next year! Gosh... I hope her boss won't sack her!

Anyway, we had some joyous Xmas celebration:

Goofy Helios :




Serious-looking Tommy.





And as usual, the greedy humans have their tea and desserts after dinner. This time, they decided to have nuts for dessert.





Unfortunately (well, fortunately for me), they didn't do a good job cracking the nuts and a few fell to the floor.

I am not called 'pirahna' for nothing. Any food dropped on the floor is mine.

I took about 5 mins to crack the nuts and then ate it all - shells included.
We had serious partying and begging at our Xmas' party - but I probably have to wait for Auntie S to send us the photos.
Aftermath of serious partying and begging.







*

6 comments:

Joe Stains said...

looks like some great partying going on! I got my very own sleeping bag, you inspired my Mom to buy me one!

Anonymous said...

As a dog I like this holiday stuff! Looks like you are having a good time too.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that looks like great pawty. Good thing you get to eat some of the yummy snacks

~ Girl girl

Boo Boo said...

Happy 2008 to you !!

May you have lots of treats, food, fun, play and love in 2008 !

Hammer said...

Dear Jack and Joey
We hope you and your pawrents have a very happy time tonite on New Years Eve and we hope 2008 is a wonderful year for you all.
Love from Hammer

Sam I Am said...

Jack and Joey
Happy 2008 to you~
May you get all that you wish for .woof -woof

Lot's of Lick's
Sam