#%$^@#%

..........

The clinic assistant called and said my blood samples from Sunday cannot be processed by the lab (*&@#@ something to do with hardened blood)! They told me to come by again for the full blood test... which means another 3 rounds of blood drawn every 4 hourly, and I will be stuck in the clinic for an entire day!!!

I cannot believe I have to relive Sunday's traumatic events all over again!!! Arrggghhh....

Day 2 - the bruise area had spread. I wonder if it will be more painful to do blood test on bruise skin?

I need love, kisses and treats now..... sob....

2 comments:

billiejean said...

Aiyo, Joey.. Your neck bruise area is very serious leh.. I think you should wait a while until your neck recover before you let those dracula suck blood again.. I am going to report to SPCA...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
That bruise looks painful!
And to have to relieve the experience does not sound good!
I am sending you good vibes to you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza