Bad smell

Recently, HC has been busying cleaning the house for the coming CNY. Dun know why she bother since no one visits us anyway.
Besides cleaning the house, she also bought some new plants, and I see her admiring them daily.
However, for the last two days there is a weird smell. It smelled almost like dried pee. HC confronted us, but we denied, of course.
Finally, I realised the source of the smell. It came from the Narcissus. It is extremely smelly now cos the flowers are blooming. Yeah, they are beautiful.. but smelly. Reminds me of some beautiful bitch in the park, but oh boy, do they smell! Guess their mummy and daddy never shower them properly.

Here it is.. the beautiful yet smelly flowers!



















Oh.. I must say thanks to Auntie W. She bought me a new bunny recently cos she said she felt sorry that Tommy 'salivated' over my previous one. This new bunny is a nice cream color, and it still has its eyes intact. Jack and I can't wait to tear the eyes apart! But HC said she will only give us the new one on CNY eve. Damn.. such a long wait!

New and old bunny ... as you can see, the old bunny has no eyes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your white bunny gonna turn brown as well?

Anonymous said...

well.. how fast he turns brown will depends on how often Tommy come over.. I tell u.. his saliva is POWER!

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the bunny? i want my mummy to get one for me too.

Anonymous said...

Bunny from Barang Barang. You want my old one? it smell really good now compared to the new bunny.

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud to tell you that the bunny that I ta-bao is still in one piece with the eyes intact! So has your new bunny been put to sleep yet?

Anonymous said...

Joey: I'm very proud to tell you that the bunny I ta-bao is still in one piece, with the eyes intact! So has your new bunny been put to sleep yet?