Piranha & the stinko house

Jack and I have a new nickname - Piranhas. It has got to do with our feeding fenzy.
Everytime the humans are eating.. we will hang around the table. Any food that drops onto the floor will not remain there for more than 5 seconds. Not only that, I will start to shiver with excitement when I think the humans are going to feed me. And, in my excitment, I will just grab whatever food is in their fingers. Many a times, the humans got their fingers nipped. Now, Uncle C and Uncle M are starting to realise it and will throw the food for me to catch. I am proud to say that I have never missed and no food has ever dropped onto the floor.

During this CNY period, we get fed alot. SO much so that Jack (or maybe it is me... I dunno) keep farting, and oh boy, the whole house stinks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Aunty W smelt your 'potent' output at my house the other day, don't try to blame it on Jack every time. What HAVE you been eating?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey

I did the same thing last night (I just wanted Rafv to suffer) and late late at night, my mom could not take it anymore (she was afraid I will poo) so she gave me yoghurt. Hehehe now I know the trick - fart more when the humans are about to sleep and they give you yoghurt. I must said my tummy behaved well. No trouble for mom last night