Holiday Fun

HC was on leave since 29th Dec till 2nd Jan, and boy.. her plan for us sounded really fun.
On day 1, HC decided not to bring us to the usual dog run to meet with my regular friends. Instead, we went to Sentosa in the late evening after a Japanese dinner (HC had the dinner, not us). By the time we reached Sentosa, it was pretty dark, and there was loud music from the nearby pub which makes me almost gone deaf! Also, it was so dark that I didn't know that there were nets surrounding the pub. A couple of times, I bumped onto the nets and HC and friends just laughed! IDIOTIC!

The weather was very bad after that, and it rained almost every evening. It was so boring that when Scuba invited me for a walk on Sunday night (almost 9 p.m.), I agreed immediately. Tommy was there too! We wanted to walk to Bishan park from Scuba's place, but it rained halfway. The mummies & daddies felt so bad that they decided that they will try to wake up early the next day to bring us to Sentosa.

Jack at Sentosa searching for pieces of chicken bones

Indeed, Jack managed to find some chicken bones and was happily munching it when Auntie V alerted HC. Oh my.... Jack got punished quite severely, and was made to sit in the sea! After he got out of the sea, he was again made to sit stay at the beach. Poor Jack.. I can see him shivering from the cold!





Jack almost fell asleep while being punished to sit near HC



















I love swimming!













Darn... water gets into my eye













Brrrrrrr... the water is indeed freezing













Trying to bury my ball













Tommy eyeing at my ball, as usual













The waves were too strong, and Tommy offered to retrieve the ball for me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe so cute of your pix! Especially water goes into eye.. Must be pain.. You should ask your mum for doggle.

Aiyo, I knew that I missed a lots of fun in this few weeks... Damn...

Ryk