We are not MBT

To the ignorant humans out there, Jack & I are not a MBT (mini bull terrier). Worse still, is that someone asks if Jack is a "mini" pit bull??? I mean, pit bulls are gorgeous dogs but we definitely different in terms of looks and size!(in fact, HC loved their look and would have got 1 if not for the fact that they are banned)

Picture of a gorgeous pit bull


Do you seriously think Jack looks like one? But I have to admit, he sometimes behave like one cos he is anti-social, and does not like the company of other dogs.














And the MBT story is one that we hear ALLLLL the time, especially if Scuba is next to us. Many a times, we walked pass humans and I can hear them saying.. "that is the father (pointing to Scuba) and the two sons (pointing to us)".

"Family" picture

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. My mom always always correct the ignorant humans too.

Most of the time, I get referred to as a pit bull (so much so that my aunties, uncles and mom tease and call me a PIG bull) To be honest, I think my mom loves to refer me as a pig bull - hehe please don't tell her I say so - For all who knows my mom, just look at her surname and her chinese zodiac hehe.

Isn't that a lovely family picture.