Big Boo-boo

We were at Scuba's place last Thursday. I am not going to divulge what we did while home alone as we made a pact not to (scout's honor).

However, I made a major boo-boo at night.

Usually, here's my pee schedule:
1. 6.30a.m. - big puddle of pee
2. 7.30 a.m. - smaller puddle of pee
3. noon - another pee
4. early afternoon - maybe just another pee if I drink too much
5. 6p.m. a - another pee
Usually at park - too busy playing ball to pee :)
6. 8p.m. - another pee after leaving park
7. 8.30p.m. - another pee before reaching home/Auntie's places for dinner
8. 9.30p.m. - another pee if I am still playing ball
9. 10.30p.m. - pee before bedtime

So you see, basically I have a really small bladder.

I am not going to find excuses for my boo boo ... but here's what happened...

HC only came to pick us at 9ish after her dinner appointment. Prior to that, Auntie V brought me to the park and later back to her home. She told HC she totally forgot to ask me to pee before reaching her home. (whether that is true or not.. I cannot remember, SERIOUS!)

When HC came up to pick us, she spent some time chatting with the other humans. I was trying to catch her attention but she was oblivious to my cues. I couldn't control any longer and leaked urine!! yes.. LEAKED!!! There was drips of urine all around the dining area. The other humans went laughing hysterically when they saw the amount of urine.

Not surprisingly HC was upset with me. Auntie S said I looked so sorry and scared and laughed at me instead. Luckily Auntie V came to hug and tell me it is okay.

I would like to publicly said sorry to Auntie Sam cos she had to clean the floor after we left. *kiss kiss*

mmmm... I wonder if I will be welcome back to Scuba's house again.


Much much later at home, HC took out these from her bag

Veal Spare Ribs + Ball




















It was a gift from Jack's godma. She said the ball was for me, and the spare ribs for Jack. What she didn't realised is that Jack is allergic to VEAL!
HC gave Jack a tiny piece and said the rest are mine... muahahahaha...

Me with my new ball!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Boo Boo? ...

hmmm ..... no, I am NOT BIG at all .... Boo Boo, me, is small like you

:) ... hahhahahahha

Anonymous said...

I can be witness to the amount of pee 'leaked'. It went one round around the leg of the table... to the sewing machine... to the stairs

you should learn to control your bladder better, like me. I only go 3 times a day.

Anonymous said...

Always good to hear friend's unglam side :) Next time you don't want to play with me, I will whisper to your ear about this incident, see you want to play with me to let me quiet or not. hiaaaa!

R

Anonymous said...

*bleah*

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh you silly (big) boy. What do you have to post?

I deliberately didn't mention anything on my blog.

Anonymous said...

u got to learn the art of control. I only pee two times a day.. once in the morning for the quick ten min walk and then i gotta wait till my owner gets home and bring me and ice for our one hour walk...

sniggers.. leaking pee.. lol.

Anonymous said...

Umm... I went to visit Scuba on Sun and I also pee'ed where I was not suppossed to in the house TWICE.
1) Normally I do it in the toilet, but I couldn't 'tahan' so I did it beside the carpet. Lucky it wasn't ON the carpet.. Mama will murder me.

2) Second time was next to Scuba's coin-bank.. I wanted to 'mark' it so it'd belong to me..

See Joey, you are not alone..(if this makes you feel any better).

Poor Aunty S had to clean up TWICE after me, I don't think my Mama will bring me to visit Aunty V and Scubs anymore...

Anonymous said...

Guys don't worry.

My mom always say "If I don't want dogs to pee on my carpet, I will never invite them and their owners"

Anyway, the carpet is insured (not sure if it is insured against dog pee though).

Huskee - I overheard mum telling your mama, the reason why you pee 2x is because you don't come to my house enough !!!!! Hahahahaha. Sorry about the being hassled by Max yesterday. Next time, meet my other friends, (and I promise you) they won't disturb you.

Anonymous said...

i am worse.. i peed on auntie S. deeply remorseful... thank goodness. scuba never help auntie S to take revenge...

Anonymous said...

I am not a revengeful doggie...... as long as you don't take Auntie Sam from me (hehe I mean marking your territory).

Actually no dogs have peed on Auntie Sam before so you can claim to be the first.

Anonymous said...

hmm actually i am quite a dumb dog... in my ex owner's mind... i am the dumbest of my buddies there... and when i came over, i peed on Russell by mistake... my slave was shocked! not my fault.. i was marking the lamppost but he came near me to sniff the grass...

now u know why he always kept a respectful distance when i am peeing.