Toys Collection

After the sad and angry post about the abandoned dachshund, I thought it is time to write something light hearted - my toys collection.

Alot of people give names to their toys. But not ours. For example, all of Jack's chew toys are called "Bone Bone". HC will usually asks "where is bone bone?", Jack will pick up whichever bone he prefers. As for me, since I got many varieties of toys, the most I will go is to identify them by their animal breed such as bunny, oink oink.

Why do I not name my toys?
Firstly - I had too many toys, difficult to remember their names.
Secondly, and most important is that if I give them names, they will be like my friends, and I will definitely feel sad and guilty after I had tormented (shake them like a prey) and killed them.

Look at the Snowman's long battle scar. He is one brave guy.










This is OINK OINK II (USA). The predecessor - OINK OINK I (Bangkok) died within 1 month of his arrival in Singapore.














These are my current OLD soft toys.















These are NEW TOYS ON DISPLAY (meaning can see, no touch)















These are the latest petedge collection to NEW TOYS ON DISPLAY
















Our chew toys that were laid out to dry after washing. When can we play with it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey and Jack,

Hi, I am surprised that your old soft toys still have eyes and noses intact! Cookie (JRT) has pulled out all the eyes and noses of my soft toys!

Anonymous said...

haha.. those without eyes and nose and limbs are mainly discarded. Surprisingly, Jack is the one who attack the eyes first, esp those those 'hang out'. The ones he don't touch is those fabric stick on eyes.

Anonymous said...

can i go your house? i love soft toys.. i promise u that once destroyed, they can never be sewn back.. so your HC will need to buy totally new toys for u!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey.. I really like the bird/ duck (??!) with the orange beak in your 'New Toys' section.. Hmm, Santa's pop-out eyes and nose are very enticing too. Can we trade our toys some time soon??

Anonymous said...

Ice - can.. please come over. I need more new toys.

Huskee.. that one is duck.. and it says, "do you think I am funny?' This is my SECOND duck.. the first one went heaven months ago.

Anonymous said...

oops joey.. forgot to ask u..where are the live ducks u promised me? i can give u the whole duck when it dun move anymore..

just now, my slave was very angry at russell cos he tried to run out from the house.. so instead of running us to bishan park as promised, she ran us past SPCA. She was telling my brother, u will end up in SPCA if u even dare to think of escaping from the house.

i think my brother understands, his watever heel ling was perfect after the threat.

Anonymous said...

hehehe... Russell damn silly to wanna leave a comfortable home.
Live Duck at Bishan park 1 (not near dog run).
I have live cockerels and monkey where I live.. u want?