Water Boys

Was trying to sort out my messy picture folder in my laptop and found these funny pictures:

Ball competition between Tommy and I













Guess who won?


ME!!!














Tommy was a sore loser... see how he stuck out his tongue at me?


Trying to shake the water out of my ears















And, while we were busy having a ball competition,
a certain dog was drowning...

Help! Help! Help!














hahahahahahah... fortunately, Jaffe has learnt how to swim well now. If not the mummy will have a heart attack everytime we go to Sentosa.

Photo taken by Herbie's M. Not my HC cos she is a moron when it comes to photo-taking. I'll bet even if HC is using the same camera as Herbie's M, the effect will come out different.
(I know I sound as if I am trying to get into herbie's M's good books. ... cos u see, the next Sentosa trip is coming up and I need more nice photos!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me relive my nightmare!!! Its time you ask your HC to update with my latest "hot swimmer stud" photo... hehehe

Anonymous said...

but... but... but... by the time my M reaches sentosa, it'll be night. You would have been out of the water by then.