E Collar

Jack has been mis-behaving!

HC noticed him chewing his paws and upon closer look, was shocked to see him slowly chewing off the skin on all FOUR paws!

In order to stop him from chewing, HC put on a e-collar on him after applying aloe vera gel.

Grouchy Jack with his e-collar.















More about Jack...
The other day, there was this old man watching us from outside the dog run. He wanted to play with me and told HC to throw my ball out. Thank god HC did not entertain him or else I will have no ball to play. Anyway, the old man looked at Jack and commented to HC, "How come this dog (Jack) doesn't play ball.....dogs are like human, there are stupid ones and intelligent ones". In short, he is implying that Jack, because he does not play ball is STUPID... muahahahahaha

Jack : grrrrrr.. who said I am stupid?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well at least I know another dog out there has to put on a e collar.

Mom always say that the problem with short white hair dogs are they suffer from skin problems. Maybe I should ask Uncle C (Rafv's daddy) to dye me brown or some other colours

Anonymous said...

joey, i bite my nails only when I am frustrated/bored. btw joey, my mum told me that its likely that i may be able to attend your birthday bash on sat 5 aug, cos she may not have to work on that day. cant wait to join u/friends at sentosa! cya.

Anonymous said...

Oh like this to define as "stupidness", I am also one of them. SO don't worry, plenty of stupid dogs who don't know how to play ball out there!

R

Anonymous said...

I don't play ball.. but I'm not stupid. I only pretend to be stupid so I don't have to work so hard for food... hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Jack sure looks grumpy with his e-collar aka Satellite Dish or Lamp Shade (that's what my papa calls it when I have it on). I also 'kena' this treatment when I decide to pamper myself with a 'manicure and pedicure'.. Cheer up Jack!
Btw I don't play ball too.. WHO SAID DOGS THAT DON'T PLAY BALL ARE STUPID!!? *Grrrr...*

Anonymous said...

Oh dear ! Poor Joey - having to wear that collar, I feel your pain buddy ! Hope you are feeling better soon !

Love
Opy