We're Back!

We are back from our vacation!

We had a fun time over at Scuba's place - begging, begging and more begging... hehehe

There was a minor problem though. Usually, I like to poo at home Or, if it is outside, I like to be offleash as I don't like Jack pulling on my leash (we used twin leash) when I am doing my 'business'. HC is aware of this, and usually, she will offleash me.

While I was at Scuba's house, Auntie Sam wasn't aware of my weird habit and was worried when I didn't poo for two days. Luckily, on the third day, Auntie V suggested that I should be offleash. True enough, I poo within a few minutes of being away from Jack. After that, I gave Auntie Sam a 'souvenir'. I don't remember exactly what happened, but when Auntie Sam was holding my collar and trying to leash me, I panicked and scratched her arm.

All in all, it was a fun holiday. Auntie Sam and Auntie V took some pictures of us. Maybe Scuba will blog it later as I don't have the pictures with me.

We are sad to leave Scuba's place, but happy to see HC at the same time. Even happier, when we saw our presents.

What we received :
- A bed (we already got a fantastic bed currently, but she said she bought another one in case I had an 'accident'.... please.. I am grown up, why would I leak urine???)
- a tee shirt (not in pic)
- a bowl in the shape of a cat/dog
AND..........
TEN of my favorite balls! YIPPEEEEEE!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
Woh.. that's alot of presents. Are all the 10 balls for you or will you share with Jack?

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hi Fu Fu, the balls are all mine! hehehehe... and the tee shirt is mine too.

Anonymous said...

u are a lucky boy joey...soooooooo many new balls!
my mum refuses to buy me any more of those balls cos the 1st thing i do with them is to attack/kill the 'squeaker'until it comes off.

Anonymous said...

haha constant reminder of me when you sleep on your green bed.

You both are so lucky. Actually me too coz your HC bought me bed too.

I will post later

Anonymous said...

The previous response is from me. Not sure why I typed Jack's name instead. Basically jack has No presents - bowl & bed are shared, tee and balls are MINE! rofl

Alfie - I do the same too, that's why I need so many balls. By the way, your collar with name is done. Come get it at the park.

Scuba - my HC bought you a bed cos she thought i will kick you out of bed like the last time hehehe

Anonymous said...

Lucky Joey =) - No wonder you are always so happy
Poor Jack =( - And no wonder he is always grumpy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey that was quick! Nice to know you guys enjoyed Scuba Camp!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

my HC couldn't afford a longer trip. She went with 1/4 full large suitcase, and came back with 3 full suitcase! i think SQ gonna blacklist her soon.

Anonymous said...

Joey, you lucky boy. Don't be mean lah, share with Jack. If not, later he bite your head off.

Anonymous said...

Nothing for me too? *whines*

Anonymous said...

wow! i like the luminous green bed.

so spiffy!!!!