Stupid Nightmare

For the past few nights, I have been waking up at about 3-4a.m. to poo and pee. HC is puzzled as she had already converted our meals to once a day in the morning, and is surprised that I still got poo almost 20 hours after my meals. And the most amazing thing is that I had already poo like 3-4 times in the day, with the latest at 10p.m. before bed. Auntie S said that there is a chinese saying, "lazy people have more shit" and it applies to me *roll eyes*...

Last night, again I woke up wanting to poo. As usual, I stood near to the closed bedroom door, as I am very sure HC will automatically wake up to bring me to the papers(she is a very light sleeper, and can sense when I leave my bed). I heard her tossing and turning, and was thinking, "oh goody.. she is waking up now...". I waited, and waited, and waited.. but she refused to get up the bed. In fact, I saw her hiding under the bed covers. Finally, I gave up and told my poo to wait till morning to be discharged.

The next morning, she explained that she was having a nightmare that she was able to 'summon' ghosts and they were all surrounding her. I think she watched too many episodes of Ghost Whisperer *roll eyes*. HC even said she was prepared to let me soil the bedroom floor than to wake up, in case the ghosts are still lurking around!

Damn stupid nightmare!
And Ghost Whisperer is on tonight. I better find a way to switch the t.v. off, otherwise she will have more silly nightmares.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. That does sound like a scary nightmare.
Joey, I hope you're ok with holding your poo.
Poor you...

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

errrr .... how bout you peeing on the wire socket to the TV ? Then your HC cant watch the Ghost Whisperer ... hiak hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

why u need to poo so many times? i poo once a day and pee twice or twrice a day only!

i pity your HC... tsk tsk. waking up in the middle of the night so that u can do your business!!!

Anonymous said...

Joey - You are so cool! You can talk to your "poo" to wait till next morning? That is really something, you know! keee

R

Anonymous said...

i am cooler. there was one CNY where it rained non stop. and my owner had a swollen ankle. i refused to let her brother walk me and so i commanded my poo to wait for two days before my owner can walk.