Feed Me

Thanks to my previous post as well as readers' comments that I must let HC know I am hungry, she finally took notice and commented to her friends that I've lost weight again, and my ribs are showing.

Despite her recent increase in my food intake, I am still losing weight, perhaps due to my high exercise level. So last night, she fed us a slice of bread each to Jack and I. Of course, we had to work for it - such as shake paw, roll over, nose nose (Jack knows how to balance the food on his nose until HC 'releases' him), speak (usually I whine instead).

Tough work for a slice of bread, I must say.

I think if I had a wish, I would like to be like my other friends where they get fed readily by their humans without doing any silly tricks.

HC said that she will go supermarket tonight to buy more meat for us.. YAY!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
Yeah you're getting more food. But you have to work so hard for a piece of bread. Maybe you should practise your sad face more...

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, the idea is to whine and whine and whine (you get it) until your HC knows that you are hungry. It works for me and I get fed abt 7 times a day! Try it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo glad that I don't have to work so hard for my food.

Jay, 7 meals a day?! Gosh I gotta try that!

Anonymous said...

Joey you need people food!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

When my mom goes away, can I not go to Joey's house.

I don't mind Herbie's or Rafv's.

Anonymous said...

Scubs - come my house you will get your mind stimulated and get to do more running exercises! isn't it fantastic??

Anonymous said...

scuba, that is great thinking... imagine a scuba with almost visible ribs!! gosh.

joey, it is possible to be plump like me and still be active.. just eat more!

Anonymous said...

sigh... HC's mindset is - a healthy owner has a healthy dogs, a skinny owner will have a skinny dog. She wanna be skinny so she make us go on diet first while she is still eating ice cream and cakes!
Ice - i thought you always said you got muscles not fats? heheheh