Jack and I are tagged

We are tagged by Huskee and Scuba - to list 5 things that make a true doggie friend.

As you noticed, we were tagged a couple of days ago, but waited till now to post this. You see, Jack and I were pondering what to list and realised sadly that both of us are not a true doggie friend to anyone.

Nevertheless, here's the 5 things :
1. Be generous with food, toys, bed and all material stuff. As you can see from my past posts, I do not share toys, food, bed, HC.... In fact, I am vey materialistic and loves to pamper myself with lots of balls and an expensive bedroom set. Unluckily for me, I have a poor HC. (Do you think Paris Hilton want to swop her CHH with a JRT?)
Oh.. just the other day, I 'kidnapped' a piece of meat that Herbie's MM is holding - meant for Herbie.

2. Loved all breeds of dogs, regardless of their pedigree. Mmmmmm... actually, Jack and I do not enjoy other dogs' company. I prefer to play with human, and Jack prefers to be left alone.

3. Do not bark at my doggie friends. Jack failed badly in this aspect. He barks at ALL his friends, even in their own home. As for me, I will bark and nip my friends if they come too near to my balls, or paw my head.

4. Welcome friends to our home. Ok... we are not doing so badly here. We don't really care if any of my friends sleep over, as long as we get fed first. (hiak hiak hiak). Oh... HC caught Jack once slowly picking his toys from his toy box one at a time and hid the toys in the bedroom (doggie friend was in living room where the toy box is)

5. Be nice to doggie friends if they need a car ride. We are ok as long as our friends don't push us off the seat (like Herbie), or use his tail to swing at our face (like Scuba). Actually, we prefer friends like Tommy who sit very still esp after some scolding from Jack.


As you can see, Jack and I have a long way to go before we can be anyone's true doggie friend. So out of shame, we are not going to tag any dogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
I like the way you are now. :)
Haa. it's funny that Jack picks his toys one at a time to hide. Heee

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Joey/ Jack,
No need to feel bad at all.. Huskee is EXACTLY the same like you guys.. I think he might even be worse..

Anonymous said...

Well I must confess I am not the best doggie friend to doggies, which is why I did mine as doggie friend to my you-mans!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

You did not 'kidnap' my food, you outright snatched it, you... you... snatch thief! grrrrr

Anonymous said...

Hey, have you signed into the Dogs with Blogs forum yet? We need you to vote for you fellow Singaporean Magic Fever as the Best Picture of the month!

Show your support! And she is so cute...

Bussie Kissies
Buster