Birthday Celebration - Part I

I know the humans are planning a birthday beach party for Tommy and I on Saturday (which is tomorrow). But I overheard HC saying that since Friday (which is today) is my actual birthday, she will get me a nice cake to share with my friends. She sounded so happy that I decided not to spoil the fun. Actually, the truth is, my birthday is on 5th August (Saturday), but HC keep thinking that 5th August is Friday.

I was secretly grinning to myself the whole time when I realised HC ordered a fantastic cake for me...... and she didn't realised today's not my birthday until she collected the cake... muahahahaha...

Beautiful cake, isn't it?














OI, don't move the cake away!















What are we waiting for???















Yummy.. cake taste even better than it looks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem, here we go:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to JOEEEeeeeeYYYYyyyyy......
Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day at Sentosa!

Xoxo,
Huskee Boy and Family

Anonymous said...

Delicious cake. My mom had some too

Anonymous said...

My M ate 1/3 of my share!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a fancy cake indeed. Mum ate some, I licked a bit! but No meat smell.. Happy Happy birthday to you, Joey!!

Anonymous said...

sneaky Joey!!!!!!! but either way, happy birthday!!!! how young are you now?? :P