Minor Scuffle

I think that in my past life I must have offended huskies. I said this because the huskies I know always disturb me.

Just yesterday, we were at Scuba’s place as the humans were having dinner together (Uncle M went fishing and came back with 3 fishes). During the entire dinner, Chewie the husky kept disturbing Jack and I. Of course we warned him to stay away as we have an important job on hand, that is begging for food.

After dinner, the greedy humans decided to have tea and cakes. I heard Auntie S making tea and cutting up the cakes in the kitchen, and we waited anxiously by the door. Chewie came at me again, and I growled at him. I cannot remember who started first but there was a minor scuffle. HC was nearby and she shouted at us. We stopped fighting when we saw what she was holding – a CHAIR!!! Thank god she didn’t throw the chair at us. If she did, both Chewie and I will probably land up in hospital.

I had a scratch on the head














and a scratch on my muzzle














Picture of the offender. I think he is fine cos he has lots of fur to protect him












HC said I should not put the blame entirely on Chewie cos I didn't behave well too. She said I should not always be so possessive & territorial over food and toys.







The other huskies in my life :

Rafv - He likes to 'invite play' and once he went too far and used his paw to hit my head.
Read more about it here

Chili - He love to disturb me whenever I was playing ball in the park, and he loves it when I growled and chase him away. (SADIST!!) The other day, he sneaked up on me and used his paw to nudge my bum several times! Irritating.....







Max - have not seen him for a long time. But here's the evidence that he also likes to disturb when I am swimming





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear joey,

hope you are ok. my friend Button was bitten by a husky once. i am a bit scared of big dogs myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Billiejean, this one is minor injury as compared to the one I had with your bro - Cookie ...hehehehe

Anonymous said...

hiakz hiakz. never fight with dogs bigger than yourself. besides.. u have litte fur... huskies are not easy to bully. good targets are Goldens..

Anonymous said...

Goldens never retailiate.. so far... never seen goldens fight before.hee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey :) I finally found someone who is the same as me !!

I HATE HUSKY !!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ....... some how, I just found them irritating and annoying ....

I found with 2 huskies before and even punctured one hole on one of their face ..... scary huh ???

Next time any husky bully you just let me know if you need help :) hiak hiak hiak hiak

Ice : umhhhh .... I am a Goldens and I fight husky ... how about that .... I think I am one of the exception and abnormal one .... :P

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you are okay now. Oops, so many Husky hater out there! Oh no..

Well, never mind. Not everyone can get along with :)
See how our fate whether we are born to be friend or not...

R

Anonymous said...

Hi Rafv, I dont really hate husky actually. Just found them scary and my "protective" mood just turn on.

Fat Fat says it may be due to my past, which he is also unsure ....

sorry, I would really like to be friend with everyone ...

Anonymous said...

Bond - So kind. Everybody got his own accidents/encounters etc so scared some particular breed. Very understandable. Me too. My protective mood will turn on to specific dogs which I feel scared sometimes :) People says ;Problem is not us, always on owners... Believe me, there are not only scary husky in the world. :) even though we huskies are little bit rough manner...

R

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you are scared of some dogs? I thought you are only scared of 'spirits'... hehehe..maybe dog 'spirits'?
you poor thing... this year got two seventh-month.

Anonymous said...

Poor Joey! Hope your wounds heal soon.. =)

Anonymous said...

Joey - you may refer to my earlier posting on my blog about me and Huskies.

I always have them around. I think I must be a Husky in my past life. I admit I enjoyed playing Big Brother to the 4 husky puppies.

Anonymous said...

but scuba i prefer u as a bull terrier.. hee hee doubt huskies will go into a THINKING and PONDERING mode.. u are cute when u become a statue.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! Hope the wounds are healing well, Joey.

I was also bitten by Brandy before, but the wounds will not that big. Compared to a husky's bites, Brandy's ones are tiny.

You are so brave to fight with such a large dog.