The Power of Two

I am so angry with Rafv. After Herbie's embarrassing 'fall' due to Rafv's scheming, we thought Rafv would have learnt his lesson to treasure his friends. But no.... he did it again!

Yesterday at Herbie's place, Rafv suddenly smacked my head using his big paws.. OUCH! I was so angry (Auntie S said I was quivering with anger) that I started to growl and barked at him. Jack, my brother decided to stand by me and joined in the growling and barking.
Me getting angry


My brother and I ganged up against naughty Rafv..


Rafv pretended and wrote in his blog saying he wanted to play only. I feel like telling him to go to the library to read on dogs' behavior. In a dog's world, play initiation is to use 'play bow' not smack the other dog's head!

wah.. still seething with anger as I am writing this! I must go find HC's Xmas present for Rafv and chew it to pieces! grrrrrrrrr.......

After this incident, I really think my brother is my hero. He actually ganged up with me to scold Rafv. I am so touched. According to HC, she said Jack protected her at least thrice! Two from other humans and 1 during a dog fight. Wow.. he is really my hero.

Here's a loving picture of my brother and I... napping on the same bed. (one of those rare occasion)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.........

Aiya, joey. I really just wanted to play with you only lah. Ask Scupe. When I always feel like playing with him, then "Paw" him. He seems get my point and play wiht me, you know..

Hey, Scupe. You better help me to talk to J&J. Defense my situation....

Rafv with sobbing face.