The BOSS

The other day, Rafv was saying in his blog that he only has a paw-ful of friends. Haha. I think my brother, Jack has none! He likes to sit by himself, and will growl and nip if another dog even sniff at him. However, he does have a soft spot for white furry small female.
(As for me, yes I do have some friends, but frankly speaking I rather be with my ball cos whenever I wanted to play with {hump} friends, I will get punished. Damn ma-lu, I tell you)

Well, the Aunties & Uncles were just saying that day that if Tommy is the Pai-kia, and Rafv is the scheming one, than Jack must be The BOSS. Have you watched those Chinese mafia shows whereby the mafia is the smallest one surrounded by hunky sidekicks? Also, well because a lot of dogs show "respect" to him. Tommy & Herbie will freeze or avert their eyes when Jack is near them, and Rafv only looks at Jack and not retaliate when Jack growls at him. Same goes for other dogs in dog run. Sometimes, I also have to bow my head and flatten my ears when Jack growls at me. (Except when it comes to food and toys, that’s when Jack will give way to me, grumpily, of course)

Leave me ALONE!



















(HC : Truth be told, Jack is not as scary as what he tries to portray, in fact, he acts like a meek lamb in front of me, and go limbless when I am carrying him)

Hehe... I managed to dig out an old picture of Jack during his FAT days. This was him in training, retrieving a brunch of keys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah, man! he is very scary one. and OLD! I must show some respect to him... I am not going to play fool with him...