Early Christmas Gifts - Part I

It was raining the entire day yesterday. HC decided not to bring us to park. Instead, we go over to grandma's place for dinner (I heard something about Winter Festival), and I can smell hainanese chicken rice the moment I stepped in. Immediately, Jack and I ran to the rubbish bin, and Jack managed to open the lid and dig out a huge chicken bone to eat. HC saw it, grabbed his muzzle and tried to dig out the bone. It took her a full 5 mins to do it. While she is holding Jack and digging the bone, I saw some crumbs dropped out of Jack's mouth. Being an opportunist, I immediately ate the crumbs.
And, without fail, we were punished. While HC was having dinner, we were made to sit stay for a full 20 mins by the window.
After her dinner, she released us from the stay command. Jack, being a manja dog, continued to stay by HC side and look up at her pitifully. HC of course than soft-hearted and patted him. Again, I took the opportunity and went to the kitche to find the two domestic helper who were washing the dishes. What I didnt know was that though HC was patting Jack, she had her eyes on my every movement. Quietly, she took a rolled up newspaper and went to the kitchen. WHAM! she hit my bum with the newspaper as I was sniffing the dirty kitchen floor for scraps. Even the domestic helper got a shock and jumped up screaming. I quickly ran off to the living room. This went on for about 3-4 times, until I finally got the message that HC will not allowed me to look for scraps.

But something good came out of this visit, one of my doggie friends' mum sent us a beautiful hamper of food. There were chicken steak, minced meat with rice, shepard pie, 3 packets of cookies in a beautiful xmas sock. I also saw a few vouchers that offers 1-for-1 cookie. But HC threw away cos she said she got no time to go so far to buy cookies. DAMN!
Anyway, we had shephard pie.. it was really yummy. My only complaint is that the portion is too small hehe
Oh... Thank you ... to Apple-B, Pepper, Peppy & their generous mummy.

Back home. I looked at HC very sadly as I have not played ball for 24 hours. Than HC decided to open the cookies pack from the hamper and feed us. This time, HC very generous and gave us 1 huge cookie each.
See.. it is even bigger than my mouth...














See jack happily munching away..














After eating, i still pretend to look sad. HC than decided to take out two new presents for us to play.
For Jack, it is a new chew bone.















For me, it is a Santa toy with FIVE squeakers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah... J&J, bot of you very lucky leh... I still waiting for MaMa to hand out my presents... Don't understand why I have to wait till pass midnight tomorrow...