Am I bulimic?

Yesterday at 5p.m., I was fed alot of chicken wings & drums as my HC was trying to fatten me up. At 10p.m, I was again fed a few pieces of raw chicken & liver (yeah, fed thrice yesterday!).

However by 2a.m. the next morning, I woke up and vomitted on the bed. HC quickly carried me on the floor, and I continued to vomit. Of course, there was a slight scolding cos I shouldnt have vomitted on the bed. At 5.15a.m, again I wanted to vomit. This time, i remembered what HC said, and quickly ran to the papers. By then, whatever I have ate in the evening was puked out.

This type of middle-of-the-night vomitting has occurred once every few weeks. Auntie S is now saying that I am bulimic! Am I? Oh dear....

Someone, please help!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor joey.. I always admire you have a skinny frame. Looks innocent.(V good points!) so don't worry about human say you are under-weight.

I am surprised that you eat a lot.. I think you exercise too much lah. No more ball for few weeks, then you will surely put on weight! Trust me!

R

Anonymous said...

Or you can go to Aunty S's fattening camp. There's good food there, I tell you.

Anonymous said...

I think hoh U have to ask your HC to give U many many treats instead. My MaMa leave me at least 3 kongs stuff with treats to the brim that's why my clothings are feeling a little tight these days...