Early Christmas Gifts - Part II

Ahhhhh..... I decided I love Xmas!

Last evening, we had a short run at the park. By we, I meant Tommy & myself, not Jack.
Yes, Tommy was here again as his mummy got to go for another wedding (I don't understand why humans need to get married, in a dog's world, we like, we mate.. no committments nothing!), and his daddy got to work late. Anyway, it was drizzling, and we were all wet and dirty. The unusual thing was that instead of driving home, we met up with Herbie and his parents and took a long drive round and round some private estate. It was all so weird, and I was really tensed as HC keep scolding Jack for looking out the window, me for standing on the side glove box, and Tommy's incessant heavy panting.

Finally I realised what they were doing. They were picking up our huge Xmas presents! Here they are.....

This rectangular bed belongs to Jack, but it is huge enough for us both. The fabric was brown conduroy and ohh... so soft and comfy.


I wanted to sleep straightaway, but HC said.. "wait.. let me show you another surprise!"

Here's Jack bed with a different cover... and oh... it has a personalised name!


My bed was oval in shape, and my name was on it too! and it has a paw print!


Me.. happily settling down to bed


I really really love Christmas. Anyone knows if we can have more Christmases within a year?
I wonder what other presents I will get tomorrow. I saw plenty of wrapped presents on the table... so exciting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for share sach a great information.UK Cheapest Online Beds Store