Beach Boys

It has been raining non-stop (yes again..) for the last few days. And it usually starts from mid day onwards, and spoilt our plans to go out and play.

HC and friends felt bad and decided to bring all of us to Sentosa if it doesn't rain this Sunday morning.

And, the weather was kind and didn't start to rain until it was time for us to leave.


Me retrieving ball as usual















Aye...Tommy, can you don't block my way??















My favourite pastime - burying my ball















Jack as usual was bored to tears



















After more than an hour of swimming and playing, the humans decided that it's time to go when it started to drizzle.

Of course, we had to have an 'unglam' shower before heading home.

hehehe... there is no pic of me showering cos HC didn't want her new camera to be drenched.


A very unglam Tommy
















Herbie's new hairdo (or hair don't) ???















Herbie closing his eyes thinking that no one can recognise him with eyes closed!















We really had a fun time, and HC was hoping I can sleep throughout the day and not disturb her. But she is soooo wrong! I still have alot of energy and made her threw balls for me in the afternoon. hehehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies, that 'unglam' shower does not look fun!

Anonymous said...

herbie looks thin. has his M been putting him on diet again?

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey,
Hehehe.. Herbie looked like a skinny sheep in the 2nd last photo.. Poor Jack looked so bored.. weren't there any fluffy doggies on the beach that day?

Anonymous said...

jack is also scared of water!

Anonymous said...

oooh jack is like me, I'd be sitting there thinking y'all were nuts going in that water!

Anonymous said...

Finally, proof that I am THIN! Someone tell my M to stop cutting down my food intake!