Monkeys Galore

This post is dedicated to my two friends -

Ice - who went through two operations and is locked inside a fortress by his evil mistress, 24/7 for the last 2 weeks, doing nothing except twiddling his toes maybe. Ice, this post is for you to imagine being there with the monkeys.

And

Rafv - who has some weird obsession with monkeys.


HC brought us to a leisure afternoon walk around the park last Sunday, and we saw a group of more than 10 monkeys. They were not afraid of humans and dogs, and some in fact followed us a distance.

A couple of times, I tried to pull on to my leash to go nearer to the monkeys, but HC said a low 'No'. She didn't want us to disturb the monkeys unnecessary as this is their territory.

There was a couple of loving monkeys scratching each other's back.















But I think they took their loving a bit too extreme.
















Eeeekk.... scratching the poo poo area??


I couldn't bear to look further and walked away



















Jack had to pee before we were made to pose together.















Posing together

















A 2-head dog?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have monkeys just around? Kinda like I have squirrelies? Neat!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

i want!! i want. i want to see monkeys. Never seen them in my life.. maybe they can help me tear off my bandages?

Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee,

I like the two-headed dog....could work something out of that for Hallowe'en later this year.

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo